Sheraton on the Falls Hotel
A Public Health Summit
Making Healthy Communities Count theme reflects the upcoming
implementation of the new Ontario Public Health Standards and the
ability to plan for, assess, survey, and evaluate our healthy
communities. The conference program committee have identified five
sub-themes as topic areas to be explored by keynote speakers and
participants in workshops, poster sessions, and presentations.
- Explore the diversity of perspectives on the public health landscape across Ontario and beyond.
- Build on our capacity as a strong, energized community and public health system.
- Strengthen the interrelationships which empower individuals and communities in the public health network.
- Accountability/Governance/Performance Management
- Youth Engagement
- Environment/Climate Change
- Poverty/Health Inequalities
- Community Capacity
Registration is now open:
- Early Bird deadline is extended to September 19 before 5:00 p.m.
- Registration deadline is October 14
To view the preliminary conference program and register visit http://www.publichealthsummit.com/.
Hosted by: The Association of Local Public Health Agencies (alPHa), Ontario Public Health Association (OPHA), and Niagara Region Public Health