Toronto, Ontario, April 26, 2001
9:00 - 4:30
The Gold Room, Memorial Hall North York Civic Centre, 5100 Yonge Street
* Charles MacIntosh, Alternatives for Youth, Hamilton
* Val Cartledge and Brigitta Pavic, Toronto Harm Reduction Task Force
* Paul Kwasi Kafele, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
* Tom Walker, YMCA
* Suzanne Witt Foley, Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
* Keith Carman, Parkdale FOCUS Community Project
compiled by Alison Stirling, OHPE Bulletin editorial team member
In OHPE Bulletin 201.1 we introduce our readers to "Import," another email newsletter produced by The Agora Group. As Alison notes, "At OHPE Bulletin we have been delighted to receive this fascinating and informative newsletter, with its comprehensive national and international summaries of news, and the added value of analysis and commentary." We hope you enjoy this behind-the-scenes look.
Our thanks to Paula Neves who has let us know about another resource related to last week's feature: the APN's pack on alcohol policy and aboriginal peoples (http://www.apolnet.org/actpacks/ap_aborig.html).
As always, comments and questions can be sent to [email protected] or [email protected].