* Risk Communication: An Overview OHPE Bulletin #168.1, August 4, 2000 [Updated and reprinted in 2003] http://www.ohpe.ca/ebulletin/FullFeature.cfm?ID=168
* Resources on Risk Communication: An Overview OHPE Bulletin #168.2, Resources on Risk Communication: An Overview, August 4, 2000 http://www.ohpe.ca/ebulletin/ViewResources.cfm?ISSUE_ID=168&startrow=171
* Letter From the Editors: SARS-related Resources OHPE Bulletin 305.1, April 11, 2003 http://www.ohpe.ca/ebulletin/FullFeature.cfm?ID=305
175 Bloor Street East
South Tower, Suite 1801
Toronto, ON M4W 3R8
Phone: (416) 961-6311
Fax: (416) 961-7904[email protected]
Les Terrasses de la Chaudi
A. Responses to OHPE 307.1, "Risk Communication: An Overview (reprint)"
1) J. Challis commentary on SARS communications and link to article
2) Marketing Magazine article "Toronto's PR bungle on SARS"
3) P. Sandman and J. Lanard link to their column "'Fear is spreading faster than SARS'-- and so it should!"
B. Response to OHPE 310.1, "Access to Oral Health Services"
1) Halton Oral Health Outreach Program
For our April 25, 2003 feature, we are reprinting OHPE 168.1, "Risk
Communication: An Overview," originally issued in August 2000: http://www.ohpe.ca/ebulletin/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=120&Itemid=78.
We have also added new risk communication resources to 168.2: http://www.ohpe.ca/ebulletin/index.php?option=com_uvmnewsletter&Itemid=79&nid=168.
If you have a resource or point of view to add to this article, let
us know by writing to [email protected]. More information on our Letters
to the Editor column can be found in the OHPE News section of OHPE
Informing Ontario health promoters since 1997.
© 1999-2017 Health Nexus. All rights reserved.
Contact us at [email protected].