- Government of Canada to provide laboratory testing support to Government of Mexico
- Government of Canada Provides Update on Prevention Measures Being Taken Regarding H1N1 Flu Virus (Human Swine Flu)
- Government Of Canada Provides Update To Provinces And Territories And International Partners Regarding Swine Flu
- Government of Canada and Government of Saskatchewan Support Seven Projects to Improve the Health of First Nations and Métis in the Province
- Government of Canada is Working Closely with Provinces and Territories and International Partners to Address Swine Flu
- Government of Canada Works with Ontario to Help Prevent Young People From Taking Illicit Drugs
- Government of Canada Increases Child Safety with New Regulations for Corded Window Coverings
- Government Takes Steps to Make Cribs, Cradles and Bassinets Safer for Young Children
- Government of Canada Works with British Columbia to Tackle Illicit Drug Use Among Youth
- Government of Canada Works with Alberta to Help Prevent Young People From Taking Illicit Drugs
- Government of Canada Endorses World Autism Awareness Day
For the most recent warnings and advisories from Health Canada, visit http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/ahc-asc/media/advisories-avis/_2009/index-eng.php.
For the most recent headlines from Health Canada, visit http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/ahc-asc/media/nr-cp/current-courant-eng.php.