Deadline February 12, 2010
Project Overview Develop an evaluation plan, implement the plan and produce an evaluation report for OCDPA’s project, “Toolkit to Healthier Communities – Influencing Healthy Public Policies”, herein after referred to as the Project.
An electronic copy of the proposal is due February 12, 2010, ([email protected]) by 5:00 p.m., with paper copy to follow.
Request for proposal should be clearly indicated in the subject line. Interviews and selection will take place the week of February 15th, 2010 with the contract being awarded shortly after.
Selection Criteria Consultant selection will be based on the assessment of four aspects of submissions:
- Product: Appropriateness to our need and environment; including any innovative element of your proposed solution
- Project: Quality of you as a consultant, such as: your experience with similar projects; your flexibility pertaining to potential shifts in project scope or timelines; integrity; and your process for developing and carrying out the evaluation in a timely manner.
- Time & Cost: They must be appropriate and reasonable. The budget for this work is not to exceed $12,000.
- Proposal: Organization, clarity, and brevity. Please do not repeat or paraphrase our RFP. Be brief and to the point.
Company brochures and other company examples, if to be included, should be appended.
Your proposal should be organized in the following sections:
- Executive Summary: Include an outline of your solution, and time and cost to complete the work.
- Product: Describe the process to be used to develop the evaluation plan, implement the evaluation and produce the final evaluation report.
- Project: Describe your approach, including at least a broadbrush narrative work plan outlining resources (yours and ours), phases, timelines, costs, and deliverables.
- Appendices: In addition to any other appendices you choose to add, include client references and client work samples (demos).
To receive the full RFP document, please contact Hoi Ki Ding, OCDPA Acting Manager, Email: [email protected], Phone: 416-367-3313 x 225