Deadline February 25, 2010
Duration: approximately six (6) months
The Vaccine Management Program requires one self-directed, enthusiastic individual to work within a collaborative team environment to deliver services in accordance with the Ontario Public Health Standards.
Key responsibilities include:
- Vaccine cold chain investigation and follow up
- Vaccine cold chain education and support for internal and external Regional clients
- Support Supervisor with program development
- Support vaccine release in accordance with publicly funded vaccine criteria
- Developing and maintaining linkages with other health professionals and agencies (e.g. physicians, local hospitals, schools, long term care centres and community health agencies)
To view the job qualifications, compensation and the application process for this position, please visit us at http://www.peelregion.ca/jobs and click on Current Listings and the above-mentioned job title.
The position is located in Brampton and the competition closes on February 25, 2010.