Deadline April 8, 2010
Nonprofit community organizations in Ottawa are invited to submit applications for new projects that address the City of Ottawa's Community Project Funding priorities. Funding is available for projects that:
- Increase neighbourhood capacity to enact positive and sustainable change in planning, service delivery, improved health, and/or improved safety.
- Promote the healthy development of children and youth (0-18 years) through recreation, leisure, cultural, and arts activities.
- Increase participation of seniors in physical activities and community life to promote successful aging.
- Support people who are low income, at risk, isolated, or otherwise marginalized through activities such as literacy, employment, physical activity, and/or participation in cultural programs.
- Promote conditions of equality on the basis of race, ethnicity, income, gender, official language, and ability.
Deadline for applications is April 8, 2010. For more information, and to view the full eligibility requirements, visit http://ottawa.ca.
[Source: Charity Village Vibes, http://www.charityvillage.com]