Deadline March 24, 2010
Bachelor of Science in Nursing or Registered Nurse with a Certificate in Public Health Nursing from a recognized University is required. Currently holds a Certificate of Annual Registration from the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Consults with schools on building healthy school communities, healthy youth development, youth assets, parenting, mental health promotion and substance, injury and violence prevention.
- Builds community and school relationships, partnerships and coalitions specific to youth health promotion and strategies.
- Represents the Health department on community and corporate committees.
- Keeps accurate health records and statistical information.
- Assists in strategy and project development within the Youth Health Program.
- Performs other duties, as assigned
Travel will be required between locations within Halton Region. Incumbent must supply own transportation. This position requires weekend and evening work to meet program needs.
Please visit http://www.halton.ca for the detailed job posting H-76-10 and for details on how to apply.