Cloyne and Napanee, Ontario
Deadline April 23, 2010 [Ed: updated April 13]
To carry out a general public health inspection program in a designated area through enforcement of the Health Protection and Promotion Act, and the Regulation made thereunder and other relevant legislation. To provide services required under Part 8 of the Building Code and the Regulations made thereunder.
- Bachelor of Science – Environmental Health or equivalent.
- Current certificate in Public Health Inspection (Canada)
- One year related experience, including experience with private sewage systems.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to function independently and as a team member
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Health Protection and Promotion Act and related regulations.
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office) and demonstrated ability to learn new software programs
- Valid drivers license
- Access to a reliable vehicle and public liability and property damage insurance (1,000,000)
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position.
- Proven ability to attend work regularly.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply in writing to Human Resources, KFLA Public Health: [email protected].
We thank all those who take the time to apply, but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.