April 14 & 15, 2010
8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
University Club of Toronto, 380 University Avenue
Have you ever noticed that some people think that everyone else is the problem?
What if we could uncover the root cause of why this occurs, and why people feel others cause problems and they do not?
The Arbinger Institute, through decades of research, has discovered a solution that gets to the heart of the matter - the problem of self-deception. Their conclusion is that, despite the best efforts and intentions of leaders to create high performance organizations, they have most often been unsuccessful because this deeper problem was never addressed.
What is unique about the Arbinger approach is that it focuses on helping individuals see how working on the problem of self-deception is at the heart of any lasting solution, and to gain the insights and skills necessary to do this effectively. This workshop presents the Arbinger solution in an intensive, comprehensive and thoroughly practical way.
In this workshop, participants will learn to:
- Understand how self-deception occurs, and how it undermines relationships and results
- Create work cultures and personal lives free of self-deception
- Improve accountability and performance by focusing on four key work relationships
- Implement systematic, practical methods to improve individual and team results
- Establish an ongoing reporting mechanism to ensure accountability
- Leverage fresh insights and new approaches to resolve conflicts in their own workplaces
Under licence from Arbinger Canada, we're pleased to be able to present this workshop at a special rate ($395 versus $795) for our nonprofit clients (proof of full-time employment in the nonprofit sector is required.).
Facilitator: Jeff Chant, Managing Director, Arbinger Canada
Cost: $395 ($414.75, with GST, includes lunch, refreshments & materials both days)
For more information, contact Healthy Futures Group at [email protected].