The National Collaborating Centre for Methods and Tools is one of six National Collaborating Centres (NCCs) for Public Health in Canada. For more information visit http://www.nccph.ca/en/home.aspx
National Collaborating Centre for Methods and Tools (NCCMT) aims to enhance evidence-informed public health (EIPH) practice and policy by providing leadership and expertise in sharing what works in public health at http://www.nccmt.ca/.
Contact NCCMT directly at [email protected].
Resources available on the site:
- NCCMT at upcoming events: http://www.nccmt.ca/events/non_nccmt_events-eng.html
- Fact Sheet: A Model for Evidence-Informed Decision Making in Public Health http://www.nccmt.ca/pubs/FactSheet_EIDM_EN_WEB.pdf
- DialoguePH knowledge translation network: http://www.nccmt.ca/networking/dialogueph-eng.html
- EIPH section of the NCCMT website: http://www.nccmt.ca/eiph/index-eng.html
- Online learning module on EIPH: http://www.nccmt.ca/modules/index-eng.html (will be available mid-April)
- Introduction to Evidence-Informed Public Health and Compendium of Critical Appraisal Tools: http://www.nccmt.ca/pubs/2008_07_IntroEIPH_compendiumENG.pdf