April 13 & 15, 2010
The CCR website is an official inventory of the health and social services within your community, listing more than 10,000 organizations and practitioners from not-for-profit, voluntary and private sector agencies: http://www.toronto.communitycareresources.ca.
This comprehensive web-based resource is designed to provide health and social providers, consumers, families and caregivers etc, with easy access to information about services in the Toronto Central CCAC region.
Who should attend:
- Any staff who supports clients with accessing health and social services.
Benefits to you:
- Learn how to quickly and easily access community-based services on the CCR Website during a live demonstration;
- Have the opportunity to navigate through the website on your own during this workshop; computer terminals will be available for a more hands-on experience.
Benefits to your clients:
- Help your clients make important health and lifestyle choices.
- 90 minutes in length; light refreshments will be served.
Register for this FREE workshop at a location near you!
Dates and locations (choose one):
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
3:00-4:30 p.m. (Sign-in at 2:45)
Toronto Central Community Care Access Centre, West Office,1678 Bloor Street West
Room(s): Parkside and Radford Rooms
Register at http://ccrworkshopapr132010.eventbrite.com.
Thursday, April 15, 2010
9:30-11:00 a.m. (Sign-in at 9:15)
Toronto Central Community Care Access Centre, 250 Dundas Street West, Suite 305
Room(s): Simcoe and St. Patrick Rooms
Register at http://ccrworkshopapr152010.eventbrite.com.
Space is limited - please register by April 12 and 14 respectively!
StrategiSense will be coordinating the registrations for the CCR Website Workshop. If you have any questions or would like additional information, please contact Keisa Campbell directly at (416) 923-0453 x3.