Deadline April 23, 2010
Works in collaboration with the research associate or director to assist in all aspects of research projects, including study design, review of the literature, preparation of grant proposals, provision of interventions, data collection, data management, data analysis and preparation of reports.
- Completion of first year of a two year health related Master’s program
- Courses in statistical analysis, and qualitative/quantitative research methods preferred.
- Current registration with a professional College where applicable.
- Previous research experience preferred.
- Experience with grant proposals, report writing, literature searches and data analysis preferred.
- Demonstrated research, analytical and writing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct a literature search.
- Demonstrated ability to collect, organize and present information well in written form.
- Demonstrated computer software skills (MSOffice, internet, data analysis software, and electronic mail).
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to attend work on a regular basis.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply in writing to Human Resources, KFLA Public Health: [email protected].
We thank all those who take the time to apply, but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.