For the most recent warnings and advisories from Health Canada, visit http://hc-sc.gc.ca/ahc-asc/media/advisories-avis/_2010/index-eng.php.
For the most recent headlines from Health Canada, visit http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/ahc-asc/media/nr-cp/current-courant-eng.php.
- Health Canada response to "Caffeine in juice bad move" (Edmonton Journal, Letter to the Editor, March 24, 2010)
- Government of Canada Releases Draft Assessments for 17 Substances included in the Chemicals Management Plan
- Health Canada Completes Safety Assessment of Caffeine use in Non-Cola Beverages
- Health Canada Reminds Parents and Caregivers to Take Steps to Prevent Unintentional Poisoning
- Health Canada Launches the Translated Eating Well with Canada's Food Guide for First Nations, Inuit and MÃ©tis in Four Aboriginal Languages
- Government of Canada Completes Assessments for 14 Additional Substances under the Chemicals Management Plan
- Government of Canada Supports Improvements to the Postgraduate Medical Education System
- Government of Canada Launches Environmental Health Guide