Deadline May 9, 2010
Office: 1 Permanent Full Time Position in Cornwall
Salary: To be determined.
Description of Job
The individual will support the Manager of Information Services to install and maintain information and communication technologies in the Health Unit as well as assist in the education and training of staff as required.
- Post-secondary education in a program dedicated to computer science.
- Excellent knowledge of all Windows based software, Microsoft Access and Visual Basic; Windows Designation would be an asset.
- Knowledge in languages such as PHP, URL, Perl, SQL, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Linux (Debian).
- Excellent knowledge of office organization and function.
- Knowledge of programs and services offered by the Eastern Ontario Health Unit.
- Good communication skills in English and French.
- Ability to quickly learn systems operations and various software.
- Demonstrated ability to provide instruction.
- Possession of a valid driver’s licence and use of a vehicle.
Applications will be accepted until May 9th, 2010.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send your application to: