Deadline May 9, 2010
Office : 1 Permanent Full Time position in the Cornwall Office
Salary: To be determined
Description of Job
The individual will be responsible for supporting the Epidemiology, research and Evaluation team with GIS analytical skills in addition to various data management, analysis and reporting functions.
- B.A./B.Sc. in health-related sciences or biostatistics-related program.
- Training and/or experience in data management or analysis, research methodology, survey research methods, analysis and/or health informatics.
- Demonstrated skills in and/or knowledge of the following:
- GIS mapping software and database sources.
- Public Health programs.
- Computer based tools for data collection, statistical analysis and presentation.
- Statistical methodology and research.
- Good communication skills in both official languages.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and the use of an automobile.
Applications will be accepted until May 09, 2010.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send your application to: