Deadline: June 30, 2010
Position Type: Full Time
Job Region: ON-Toronto/GTA
Location: Downtown Toronto
Years Experience: 5+
Application Deadline: June 30, 2010
ParticipACTION is the national voice of physical activity and sport participation in Canada. Through leadership in communications, capacity building and knowledge exchange, we inspire and support Canadians to move more. ParticipACTION’s vision is to work with its partners to ensure a Canadian society where people are the most physically active on earth.
ParticipACTION is looking for a highly competent and committed Executive Assistant who will provide senior level administrative and personal support to the President and CEO.
• Meeting/event planning, minute taking/preparation
• Client/Partner/Committee liaison and communications
• Preparation and distribution of correspondence, presentations, and reports
• Prioritize and redirect mail and telephone calls as appropriate
• Manage daily calendar for the CEO including scheduling of meetings, appointments, preparing expense reports and booking all travel arrangements
• Provide full administrative support including photocopying, faxing, scanning, filing, typing correspondence, greeting guests and prioritizing workflow
• Maintain office organization/appearance, manage supply inventories
• Assist with special projects as required
• Minimum 5 years previous experience in an Administrative/Executive Assistant role
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Programs– Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
• Superior organizational and time management skills
• High degree of detail orientation and high level of confidentiality
• Proven ability to take initiative and work independently in a fast paced environment
• High level of professionalism and the ability to deal effectively with all levels in the organization
• Excellent communications skills and writing abilities
• Strong relationship building skills
• Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
• Fluent in French (must be able to speak, read and write in French)
Salary is commensurate with experience.
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest in ParticipACTION; however only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.
Compensation Type: Salary
Contact by: [email protected]
2 Bloor St. E., Suite 1804
Toronto, ON M4W 1A8