Learning Module 3: Planning for Successful Evaluation (http://teip.hhrc.net/tools/learning/module_3/index.html) walks users through each step of the TEIP Program Evaluation Tool (http://teip.hhrc.net/tools/evaluation_tool.cfm). Users are provided with interactive activities to apply what they have learned. Additionally, we illustrate how the process works using health promotion and prevention examples.This module is intended for health promotion and prevention practitioners who:
- have little or no formal training in program evaluation
- have limited experience with program evaluation and want to know more
- would like a refresher on the basics of program evaluation
- can benefit from a step-by-step guided process to develop an evaluation plan
- or want to increase their capacity and confidence in process and/or outcome evaluation
If you have any questions, comments and/or concerns please contact Dayna Albert, TEIP Program Manager, at [email protected] or (416) 367-3313 x268.