Deadline July 14, 2010
Program: Family Health Division – Reproductive And Child Health
Plans, coordinates, implements, and evaluates nutrition intervention programs based on current research and identified community needs in accordance with Ontario Public Health Standards and other program requirements.
- Baccalaureate degree in foods and nutrition from a recognized university.
- Eligible for membership in the College of Dietitians of Ontario.
- Minimum of two (2) years related experience preferred.
Skills, Knowledge, Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to function independently, to exercise sound professional judgement, and to work within a multidisciplinary team and in community group settings.
- Well developed verbal and written communication skills, demonstrated ability to teach, to counsel, to market nutrition programs, and to develop written education materials.
- Proven ability to attend work regularly.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position.
If you are interested in one this exciting opportunity, please apply in writing by July 14, 2010, to: Human Resources, KFL&A Public Health: [email protected].
We thank all those who take the time to apply, but only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.