For the most recent warnings and advisories from Health Canada, visit http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/ahc-asc/media/advisories-avis/_2010/index-eng.php.
For the most recent headlines from Health Canada, visit http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/ahc-asc/media/nr-cp/current-courant-eng.php.
Headlines for June 2010
- Government of Canada Reaches Key Milestone in Plan to Enhance Protection Against Harmful Chemicals
- Health Canada Makes it Easier for Canadian Consumers to Report Side Effects
- Health Canada Calls for Stronger Safety Standards for Window Coverings
- The Government of Canada Funds Training for Smoking Cessation Project
- Minister of Health Discusses Product Safety Concerns with Consumer Advocacy Groups
- Government of Canada Delivers on Commitment for Tougher Consumer Product Safety
- Minister Aglukkaq Highlights Importance of Consumer Product Safety and Product Recalls
- Minister Aglukkaq Highlights Need for Tougher Product Safety Law