Deadline July 21, 2010
The Canadian Centre for Diversity is a leading Canadian provider of programs and strategies that promote the value of diversity and educate about the dangers of prejudice, discrimination and bias in Canadian society. The programs we offer reach approximately 16,000 students annually and provide extra-curricula learning opportunities for young Canadians from a variety of different backgrounds. We encourage them to learn, listen and interact – then share their newfound understanding with their families and their communities.
We are presently seeking a full time Program Coordinator in the Greater Toronto Area.
Reporting to the Canadian Centre for Diversity’s National Program Manager, the key responsibilities for this position are:
- Responsible for liaising with schools, teachers and community members.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with clerics and teachers.
- Facilitate workshops in classrooms, community centres, summer camps and other client venues.
- Follow up activities with post-program reporting and other measurements.
- In collaboration with National Programs Manager, facilitate leadership training and facilitation training sessions.
For more information, view the posting on Charity Village at http://www.charityvillage.com/cvnet/viewlisting.aspx?id=215672&eng=true&.