The first National Conference for the Canadian Nurses for Health and the Environment (CNHE) is fast approaching and an exciting line-up of speakers has been organized!
The CNHE Executive is thrilled to promote such a wonderful event and as an extra incentive, we are now announcing a special conference rate of $490 for any interested nurse, health professional or researcher in environmental health who is affiliated with a professional association and wishes to attend. This special rate is in effect beginning September 20 until October 18, 2010.
Linking Our Knowledge through Diverse Interests
Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel & Suites
October 25-27, 2010
This conference will offer an excellent opportunity to learn more about the advancements being made in Environmental Health, Aboriginal Health, Gender Health Issues and Diabetes Nursing Care!
Conference Sessions Highlights:
- H1N1 and Pandemic Planning – Dr. David Butler-Jones & Dr. Kim Barker
- Gender & Youth Issues – Jessica Yee
- An Expert Environment Panel – Kent Waddington, Gideon Forman and Dr. Dorothy Goldin Rosenberg
- A Forum on Aboriginal Health Research - Dr. Kim Fraser and Dr. Janet Smylie
- Special Conference Events:
- The CNHE 2nd Annual General Meeting
- An Aboriginal Banquet Dinner
- Silent Auction, Environmental Film Screening, Prizes, Free Entertainment and much more!!!
To see a full listing of the many other sessions with international and national experts being offered, check out the CNHE website at http://www.cnhe-iise.ca. We look forward to seeing you in October 2010!