New Liskeard, Ontario
Deadline October 29, 2010
The Timiskaming Health Unit is seeking a dynamic individual to join their management team. The individual will provide administrative and managerial support to Mental Health staff and programming, coordinate services and recommend resource allocations. As a member of the management team, you will be expected to foster strong inter-agency liaisons and partnerships to effect excellence in service delivery and customer service. Successful completion of the role requires initiative and excellent interpersonal communication and decision-making skills as you will be managing communications for the Agency. You also must have an ability to be highly organized and to manage multiple projects.
- Diploma or Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or related field or equivalent
- mixture of experience and education.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in the communications field
- Five (5) years experience in the management, public or private sector
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - verbal and written
- Ability with planning, analyzing and evaluating programs
- Ability to work in an interdisciplinary setting
- Proficiency in both official languages an asset
Applications will be accepted until October 29, 2010. Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Please apply to:
Tara McCallan, Manager of Human Resources; email: [email protected]
Timiskaming Health Unit, 421 Shepherdson Road, New Liskeard, ON POJ 1PO
Information concerning applicants is collected under the authority of the Health Protection & Promotion Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. H-7, as amended, and will be used to consider suitability for employment. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.