New Liskeard, Ontario
Deadline October 29, 2010
The Timiskaming Health Unit is seeking a dynamic individual to join the management team to manage the Family Health Programs of the Agency. These include: Public Health Family Programs, Healthy Babies Healthy Children, Nursing Stations, Dental and Speech. The Manager will have an important organizational role in the coordination of services delivered, in the recommendation of resource allocation, program planning and evaluation, and agency liaison. The Manager will ensure the application of Timiskaming Health Unit philosophy and assist in the attainment of Timiskaming Health Unit goals through quality and efficient program delivery.
Successful completion of the role requires initiative and good interpersonal and decision-making
- Bachelor degree in or equivalent in Health Science or Administration. Preferably Nursing
- degree and certified with the College of Nurses;
- 5 years previous management experience;
- Knowledge of community health service delivery;
- Proven ability to plan, analysis and evaluate programs;
- Proficiency in both official languages an asset.
Applications will be accepted until October 29, 2010. Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Please apply to:
Tara McCallan, Manager of Human Resources; email: [email protected]
421 Shepherdson Road, New Liskeard, ON, POJ 1PO
Information concerning applicants is collected under the authority of the Health Protection & Promotion Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. H-7, as amended, and will be used to consider suitability for employment. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.