Deadline: December 19, 2010
Office: 1 Permanent Full Time position in the Cornwall Office
Salary: To be determined
Description of Job:
The individual will be required to translate documents and proofread material. She/he will develop advertising and marketing strategies targeting attitude and behavioural change.
- Post-secondary degree in communication, public relations, journalism or related field with pertinent experience.
- Excellent aptitude working within a team, a committee or a group.
- Excellent critical analysis skills.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in both official languages.
- Good computer knowledge and skills, in particular Microsoft Office.
- Must possess a valid driver's licence and the use of an automobile.
Applications will be accepted until December 19, 2010.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send your application to:
Human Resources Department
Eastern Ontario Health Unit
1000 Pitt Street
Cornwall, Ontario K6J 5T1
or by e-mail to: [email protected]