Deadline April 1, 2012
The Canadian Institute of Public Health Inspectors National Executive and Ontario Branch have partnered with Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit and Grey-Bruce Health Unit to host the 78th Annual Educational conference from Sept 16th-19th, 2012, at the Blue Mountain Conference Centre located in the Town of the Blue Mountains, Ontario.
The theme for the conference Healthy Places: Healthy People will provide Environmental Public Health perspectives with national to community level interest that focuses on the knowledge, partnerships and innovation that enhance competencies of the profession and positive outcomes for the populations we serve.
The program streams identified below are provided to stir the imagination and allow for creative approaches and topics.
- Link: Partnerships, Networking, Social Media
- Learn: Research and Innovation, Best Practices, Tools
- Lead: Coaching/Mentoring, Diversity, Ethics
We invite abstracts from members, ministries, agencies, academia and industry. Federal, Provincial and Municipal level participation is encouraged to provide a comprehensive agenda for conference delegates attending from across Canada.
For further information please contact:
- Fran Gelder at 705.721.7520 ext 7287 or email@example.com
- Shannon Kelly at 705.721.7520 ext 7526 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Important 2012 Timelines:
- Abstract Submission: April 1, 2012
- Notification of Acceptance: May 1, 2012
- Confirmation/Biography Submission: August 1, 2012
To submit an abstract or poster presentation, please visit the conference website at http://www.ciphi.on.ca/knowledge-centre/events/2012conference to download the form.