For more information about these events, or to register, please visit http://www.chnet-works.ca.
All events are 1:00-2:30 p.m., ET, unless otherwise noted
February 9, 2012, 2:30-3:30 p.m.: CIHR Team Grants in Community-Based Primary Healthcare
- Contact: Emma Cohen [email protected]
February 10, 2012: Spotlight on Knowledge Translation methods and Tools - #2
- From Research to Practice: A Knowledge Transfer Planning guide
February 14, 2012, 12:00-1:30 p.m.: Emergency Preparedness, Climate Change and Health / Emergency Preparedness, Climate Change and HealthLa Planification d'urgence, le changement climatique et la santé
- Note: This Fireside Chat will have simultaneous interpretation.
February 16, 2012: Public Health Workforce Development Projects # 4
- Canadian Association of Schools of Nursing - clinical placement guidelines and accreditation
- Community Health Nurses of Canada - Blueprint for Action and discipline specific competencies
February 17, 2012, 1:00-2:00 p.m.: In from the Margins: Moving from recommendations to actions
- Senator Art Eggleton
- Connie Clement - NCCDH
February 21, 2012: CIHR-IPPH Thinking About Implementation Systems Research for Population Health Interventions
February 23, 2012: NCCDH: At the Crossroads of Research and Action on Health Equity