May 7-9, 2012
Westin Harbour Castle
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
- Insights - Obtain updates on the latest sector issues and developments.
- Practical Strategies - Take away ideas you can use.
- Networking Opportunities - Catch up with friends and colleagues and meet new ones.
- Tradeshow - Find out about the latest products and services.
- Professional Development - Stay on top of emerging issues.
Who should attend?
Exceptional learning opportunities, a wealth of resources, unique perspectives and the latest from sector experts make this year's convention, Great Places to Live and Work, a must attend for staff in long term care, seniors' housing and community services, including Administrators/Executive Directors, Housing Managers, Environmental Service Managers, Board Members, Senior Managers, Food Services/Dietary Managers, Program Managers, Financial Managers, Community Service Managers, Nurse Managers, an Business Managers.
For more information, visit http://www.oanhss.org or contact Stuart Sweeney, Education Manager at (905) 851-8821x240.