This practical toolkit offers ten plain language resources for practitioners to use when working with their clients.
The resources have been designed to help facilitate the physical activity counselling process. Practitioners can use these resources as handouts and refer to them online.
- Deciding to be physically active
- Making a physical activity plan
- Setting goals
- What stops you from being physically active?
- Benefits of physical activity
- Physical activity and your blood pressure
- High blood pressure: how to stay safe
- Physical activity and type 2 diabetes
- Diabetes: how to stay safe when active
- Healthy weight and physical activity
For more information, please visit http://www.centre4activeliving.ca/our-work/toolkit/.
We’d love to hear from you about these resources. Please send your feedback to email@example.com!
Funding provided by: Alberta Sport, Recreation, Parks & Wildlife Foundation