Deadline April 16, 2012
The Timmins Family Health Team is seeking dynamic individuals to join our multidisciplinary team of Family Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Allied Health Professionals. Incorporating a collaborative approach, responsibilities offer the opportunity to provide innovative primary care programs and services that meet the health care needs of our clients.
Permanent Full-Time - Job Reference # 1209
- Bachelor’s degree: Nutrition/Dietitian in health care setting
- Graduate of a recognized Dietetic Internship Program
- 3 to 5 years experience in a primary care setting or combination of community and hospital experience.
- Current registration with the College of Dietitians of Ontario
- Membership with the Dietitians of Canada (Liability Insurance)
- Current Ontario Driver’s License
- Proficiency in the use of computers and various software applications
- Fluency in both official languages is an asset
Interested applicants are invited to submit a resume to Human Resources.
Timmins Family Health Team
200-123 Third Avenue
Timmins, ON P4N 1C6
By Fax: (705) 267-1796
By Email: [email protected]
For more information and job description, please access our website at http://www.timminsfht.ca.
Closing date is April 16, 2012 at 5:00 p.m.
*We appreciate the interest of all applicants, and will contact only those selected for an interview.