We are pleased to announce that we now offer the recordings of five of our most recent 2012 webinars for your viewing pleasure.
- What is Health Equity? Anthony Mohammed, January 10
- Youth Mental Health Promotion: A Systems Approach to Resilience, Dr. Nazilla Khanlou, January 31
- Introduction to Intergenerational Trauma, Dr. Peter Menzies, February 7
- Life after Diagnosis: How Social Stigma Plays a Role in Insight and Post-diagnosis in Schizophrenia, Dr. Charmaine Williams, March 13
- Intimate Partner Violence, Mental Health and Addictions: Examining the Connections, Dr. Robin Mason, March 20
The recordings are available in our webinar archives: http://knowledgex.camh.net/researchers/areas/sami/program/Pages/webinara.... You will find a link to the recording below each webinar's description.