May 22-25, 2012
The Canadian Evaluation Society Ontario Chapter is offering its Essential Skills Series workshops.
- Day 1: Understanding Program Evaluation
- Day 2: Building an Evaluation Framework
- Day 3: Improving Program Performance
- Day 4: Evaluating for Results
The Essential Skills Series is designed to introduce and enhance program evaluation skills and promote the professional practice of evaluation across Canada. Throughout the sessions, there will be opportunities for group exercises and discussion. Workbooks are provided to all participants.
The Essential Skills Series is of interest to:
- A newly appointed evaluation or program review officer
- Responsible for managing evaluation projects within your organization
- Looking for an introduction or a refresher on the main concepts and issues in program evaluation
Sign up for all four workshops or any combination of the above. Lunch and snacks will be provided. Spaces are limited, so register early to secure your seat.
For more details and pricing see the flyer at http://www.evaluationontario.ca/Events/documents/ESSFlyerTorontoMay2012.pdf or contact Karen Sklash at [email protected].