Deadline May 14, 2012
Office: 1 Permanent, Full Time position in the Cornwall office
Salary: $53, 764.35 to $61,457.40 annually
Description of Job
The individual will develop information and promotional tools, advertising approaches and marketing tips to encourage participation in different activities targeting attitude and behavioural changes.
- University degree in communication, public relations, journalism or related field with pertinent experience.
- Excellent aptitude working within a team, a committee or a group.
- Excellent critical analysis skills.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in both official languages.
- Good knowledge of social media and social media strategies.
- Good computer knowledge and skills, in particular Microsoft Office.
- Must possess a valid driver's licence and the use of an automobile.
Applications will be accepted until May 14, 2012.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send your application to: