Niagara Falls, Ontario
Deadline August 15, 2012
“Empowering Individuals, Strenthening Communites”
Are you a highly motivated and visionary RNEC who is enthused about using your growing scope of practice to serve populations that experience barriers to access? Why not join a collaborative, inter-professional health care team that includes RNEC’s, RN’s, Physicians, Social Workers and Health Promoters.
You are cordially invited to consider working with us at the Niagara Falls CHC, a newly formed, innovative environment that serves a diverse community in the heart of Niagara’s Fruitland and Wine Country.
The salary range is $74,039 to $89,203 commensurate with experience - plus full benefits and HOOPP pension plan.
- Current and Valid registration in the Extended Class with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Undergraduate degree from a recognized university or combination of nursing diploma and additional relevant courses/training.
- Thorough familiarity with therapeutic methods and practices based upon a health promotion/disease prevention model
- Nursing experience and proficiency working with the Health Centre’s priority populations
- Demonstrated computer literacy
- Member of RNAO with professional liability insurance
Please send your resume and letter of interest in all confidence to the attention of
Program Manger, Michael Hannigan,
Or via fax to 905-356-5676
Please visit our website and view job description: http://www.nfchc.ca
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. All others are thanked in advance their interest in our CHC.