Deadline August 3, 2012
Office: 1 temporary full time position in the Cornwall office – 8 months
Salary: under review
Description of Job
The individual will develop information and promotional resources, will proofread material and may be required to translate documents. She/he will participate and liaise with other health units to develop a public health French language services community of practice.
- Post-secondary degree in communication, public relations, journalism, literature, translation, teaching or related field with pertinent experience.
- Experience with journalistic writing.
- Excellent aptitude working within a team, a committee or a group.
- Excellent critical analysis skills.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in both official languages.
- Good computer knowledge and skills, in particular Microsoft Office.
- Must possess a valid driver's licence and the use of an automobile.
- Proof of automobile insurance, liability coverage of $2 million.
Applications will be accepted until August 03, 2012.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send your application to: