Deadline October 19, 2012
- to address and correct functional errors in the current Website and assist in updating current information on web pages
- to develop new Website material, with Director's approval
- to maintain and further develop the Website using the appropriate technologies that conform to international standards
- to support the Director/staff in maintaining the Website and to develop the operational manual so that others can update the Website
- to address problems as they arise
- to advise on web hosting, mail server, mailing issues, etc.
- be skilled in the most recent version of DRUPAL version of Drupal.
- be skilled in web design, Photo Shop and Illustrator, Java Script, Flash, etc.
- have some knowledge of harm reduction and an understanding of drug policy concerns, and be committed to position of the CHRN
- be able to work with volunteers and to train others
- show a flexible attitude and proven experience of working in a small team and with a restricted budget
- have good communication skills and be attentive to detail
This is a part-time paid position, but funding is limited.
Applicant must have demonstrable experience in web design and site management. References will be required.
To apply, please send your résumé, references and links to samples of your work to:
The Canadian Harm Reduction Network
Competition closes midnight, October 19, 2012
Please do not phone.
The Canadian Harm Reduction Network (CHRN) was founded in 2000, with a grant from the Drug Policy Foundation in the USA., with the aim of developing in Canada a network of harm reduction workers, agencies, organisations, individuals and groups of individuals, including people with current drug- use experience, for the purpose of exchanging information and providing mutual support. Our full statement of goals can be read on our home page: http://www.canadianharmreduction.com/.
This current project is supported by a grant from the MAC AIDS Fund.