Smiths Falls, Ontario
November 14, 2012
8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
Smiths Falls Memorial Community Centre, 71 Cornelia Street West
- Keynote speaker: Jason Dunkerley, silver and bronze medalist at 4 different Paralympics including the 2012 Paralympics in London; presenting with Young Advocates Across Ontario
- Presentation of the NEW Physical Activity and Recreation Network
- Discovering local success stories
- An opportunity to Network
- A trade show of related exhibits
During the lunch hour there will be an opportunity to either use the walking track or skate at this facility. Bring the necessary equipment -- skates or walking shoes.
Fee: $15 (includes morning snack, lunch & membership to the new Network)
To register, contact Lianne Arndt, Administrative Assistant, at [email protected] or call (613) 283-2740.