Owen Sound, Ontario
Deadline December 7, 2012
The Grey Bruce Children’s Alliance is a network of children’s service agencies that work together as autonomous organizations to achieve a collaborative, seamless system of supports for children, youth and their families.
Professional Contract Consultant to provide part-time consulting services to support the work of the Grey Bruce Children’s Alliance. Estimated 1-2 days per week required.
- Post secondary education in planning, community development or a social services field
Demonstrated planning, facilitation and partnership development skills including:
- the ability to critically assess applied research including the ability to analyse relevant statistical data from various sources (e.g. 211, Statistics Canada Census and Community Surveys, Grey Bruce Health Unit Epidemiological Reports, Early
Development Instrument) and develop detailed reports
- the ability to support service coordination and collaboration activities among multiple service delivery organizations to achieve shared objectives and meet community needs
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- able to travel within Grey and Bruce Counties with own vehicle
Please forward your résumé no later than 4:00 p.m., Friday December 7, 2012 to:
Grey Bruce Children’s Alliance
c/o United Way of Bruce Grey
380 9th St East
Owen Sound, ON N4K 1P1