Thunder Bay, Ontario
Deadline December 2, 2012
The North West Local Health Integration Network (LHIN) is one of the 14 LHINs in the Province of Ontario with a mandate to plan, integrate, fund and manage performance of LHIN funded health service providers. Recently the responsibilities and accountabilities of the North West LHIN were expanded and as a result we are excited to recruit new positions to join the talented team in Thunder Bay, Ontario.
The North West LHIN is seeking individuals for the following positions:
- Quality Improvement Consultant
- Planning and Integration Consultant
- Planning and Community Engagement Consultant
- Aboriginal Planning and Community Engagement Consultant
- Business & Performance Analyst
- Performance & Contract Management Consultant
- Administrative Assistant
- Program Assistant
For full details on these positions and for more information on the North West LHIN, please visit our website at http://www.northwestlhin.on.ca.
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to [email protected] by December 2, 2012. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.