March 15-16, 2012
MaRS Discovery District (http://www.marsdd.com)
Mental health affects us all, please share this with everyone that you know aged 15-24!
What is Unleash the Noise?
- The first ever Student Mental Health Innovation Summit in Canada. Entirely student-inspired, student-organized and student-led.
- Bringing together 200 students from 40 different universities, colleges and high schools from across Canada to create one powerful, unanimous initiative for mental health. (Mental health supports will be in place).
- By engaging students in interactive and innovative ways, we will inform, inspire and empower young people go beyond raising awareness and education. This generation of youth needs to shatter the stigma and induce real and substantial change in our communities.
Registration and More Information
- Attendance will be limited to 5 students per school. To express your interest, and help ensure your participation - join our Mailing List starting November 30, 2012.
- Official registration opens January 15th, 2013 at http://www.unleashthenoise.com. Attendance is subject to a brief personal application which will be due with your official registration.
- Students accepted as delegates will be required to meet a minimum fundraising commitment ($100). Minimum fundraising will be due by February 20th, 2013.
- Travel, accommodation and conference costs will be subsidized by The Jack Project.
For more information about this exciting and innovative event, visit http://www.unleashthenoise.com, follow us on twitter at @UnleashtheNoise, Like us at fb.com/UnleashtheNoise, or contact [email protected].