Deadline February 8, 2013
The South West Local Health Integration Network (LHIN), is one of 14 local organizations that have been created in Ontario to plan, coordinate and fund local health services, including hospitals, community care access centres (CCACs), long-term care homes, community health centres (CHCs), community support service agencies, and mental health and addictions agencies. The office of the South West LHIN is located in London, Ontario.
Committed to health improvement, innovation, and the establishment of collaborative partnerships across the South West, LHIN staff will incorporate the best aspects of teamwork and continuous learning as they work with the local community to ensure the best health outcomes for everyone. If you have a passion for excellence, an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to transform the Ontario healthcare system, then consider the South West Local Health Integration Network (LHIN) for your next career move.
If you are seeking a challenging opportunity to use your superior administrative, interpersonal and computer skills, this opportunity will be of interest to you. As Program Assistant you will be part of and support a dynamic team engaged in transforming the Ontario health care system.
The regular full time Program Assistant position provides administrative and project support to members of the LHIN team. In this role, you will work in a fast paced and results driven environment and be part of a team that engages in positive and successful interactions with internal and external stakeholders.
You will be involved in performing a variety of administrative duties including coordinating project logistics; report and document preparation; receiving and responding to incoming phone calls and correspondence; managing files and project resources; coordinating travel arrangements; coordinating and scheduling meetings and participating in a variety of activities necessary to support the team.
Qualifications: The successful candidate will have:
- A College Diploma in Administration or Business or in a related field or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Knowledge of commonly accepted office and administrative practices, processes and procedures
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Demonstrated experience providing a variety of complex administrative services to a team.
- The ability to use independent judgment in performing a variety of complex administrative tasks, analysing and resolving administrative and procedural problems, interpreting policies and procedures and being a self-motivated and fully involved member of the LHIN team
- Excellent verbal and written communication, time management and organizational, relationship management and prioritization skills
- Proficiency in French would be an asset.
- Experience in a Health Care environment would be an asset
For further information on the South West LHIN or to access the French version of this job posting please visit http://www.southwestlhin.on.ca.
To apply online by Feb 8, 2013, please copy and paste the following link into your web browser: http://careers.bridgespan.ca/ApplicationFormNewGeneral.asp?WebJobPosting....
Compensation includes competitive salary, benefits and pension plan.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted