Deadlines February 22 and April 2, 2013
The 2013 Canadian Knowledge Mobilization Forum (June 3-4, 2013, Centre for Health & Safety Innovation in Mississauga, ON) will continue and build on the conversation started last year in Ottawa. For more information on the 2012 event, please download a copy of the report: http://www.knowledgemobilization.net/archives/2021
By continuing to assemble practitioners, researchers, students, administrators, thought leaders, and others engaged in the art and science of knowledge mobilization, we can create: better practice; better policy and supports; more effective monitoring and evaluation systems; enhanced training processes; improved employment and job classification policies; more efficient implementation procedures; and further innovation, all with an ultimate goal of greater value for society.
The 2013 Canadian Knowledge Mobilization Forum is your opportunity to share what you know and to push the current boundaries of what we do as KMb professionals. This event provides access to some of the best minds and most creative practitioners in the field. Come to share what you know so we can create together.
Please submit your session or poster proposal under the following 4 themes. Each presentation will be 20 minutes long. We encourage formats that include discussion, as well as presentation time. Posters will also be accepted.
- Building on existing capacity and building new capacity
- Learning from each other: Comparisons across sectors
- The Next Generation - Students and Apprentices in Knowledge Mobilization
- Methods, Tools, and Theories: The Art and Craft of Knowledge Mobilization
You can download the complete call for submissions at http://www.knowledgemobilization.net/cfp_ckf13.
Early submission and registration is recommended due to the limited number of spaces available at this event.
- First Call for Presentations Deadline February 22, 2013 (for inclusion in Connection Grants application to the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada led by Forum Chair, Dr. David Phipps)
- Second Call for Presentations & Posters Deadline: April 2, 2013