April 12, 2013
8:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Ramada Plaza Hotel, 300 Jarvis Street
This forum is organized by Réseau CS, in collaboration with the Regroupement des intervenants francophones en santé et en service sociaux de l’Ontario (Rifssso) and the Réseau franco-santé du Sud de l’Ontario. The event will be in French with simultaneous translation in English.
On April 12, join up to 100 service providers working in health, social services, community development, immigration and education....to learn about partnerships and collaborations in two languages!
- Find out about new regulations on French Language Services for Third party agencies
- Explore ways to partner with Francophone communities across Ontario
- Hear first-person stories from francophone service providers and leaders working on the ground
- Expand your own networks with French and English speaking organizations
- Participants will learn about what makes a successful partnership and the key ingredients for win-win collaborations to develop services for the francophone community.
Travelling to Toronto? Take advantage of our special $99 + tax rate at the Ramada Plaza! To take advantage of this group rate, please reserve by March 21 and mention the code: GCNEXU. Please note that this conference does not cover your accommodation expenses.
More information? Contact Gabrielle Loesch: email@example.com / 416-408-6867 / 1-800-397-9567 x2271
To register: http://www.reseaucs.ca/index.php/evenements/evenements