Vancouver, British Columbia
June 11, 2013
Register before April 1, 2013 and save!
At Evolving the Continuum of Learning; Shifting Cultures Towards Collaboration--How we work and learn together for the benefit of learners and patients, you’ll be in the company of colleagues affiliated with CPD/CHE service delivery and colleagues interested in the continuum of learning: Leaders, researchers, educators, administrators, policy makers, regulators, teachers, students, industry and agencies.
If you have attended in the past, you’ll be pleased to see that we are innovating this year:
- For the first time, we are pleased to be in conjunction with Collaborating Across Borders (CAB) IV meeting under Interprofessional Collaboration: Transformative Change from the Classroom to Practice that will be held on June 12-14th at the same place (http://www.cabiv.ca/). The connections between the CACHE conference and CAB IV will focus on the interprofessional skill sets required to work collaboratively in an increasingly complex health care system. If you register to both conferences, CACHE and CAB IV are pleased to offer you a special rate so you could save.
- CACHE and CAB IV is offering a joint welcome reception on June 11, 2013!
- This year CACHE is going green. We will have WiFi on site and you will have access to this year’s excellent program online!
- We are offering new formats in the program!
- We welcome not-for-profit organizations as exhibitors, view our sponsorship and exhibit opportunities below!
Visit http://interprofessional.ubc.ca/CACHE/program.pdf to view the preliminary program!
Questions about the Conference? Contact us at [email protected].
Interested in exhibiting or support opportunities? View the sponsorship and exhibit opportunities or contact Katia at [email protected].
We look forward to seeing you! Please visit our website at http://www.cachecanada.org.