Deadline June 21, 2013
The Middlesex-London Health Unit is currently seeking an experienced Program Administrative Assistant for a full-time one year position, ending September 2014, to work on the Reproductive Health Team within Family Health Services.
The successful candidate will perform a variety of duties, such as:
- Photocopy, collate, compile, assemble, sort and file documents
- Type letters, memos, reports and other documents
- Schedule appointments and meetings, answer telephones, key documents and reports, and handle mail
- Greet the public in person or on the phone and provide with information
- Maintain databases and checklists, run routine reports and prepare large mail-outs
- Prepare agendas and take minutes for meetings
- Order necessary supplies, maintain inventories, resources, mailing lists and key contacts
- Interpret and implement filing, record keeping, document management, and clerical standards for the team and /or Manager
- Other duties as assigned
Completion of a Secretarial / Administrative diploma or certificate program is required. Must be proficient in data entry with a high level of accuracy and speed, along with advanced computer skills using Microsoft Office. Candidates will have very good communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills. The ability to communicate in French or other languages would be considered an asset.
Please see www.healthunit.com to apply for this position by June 21, 2013, quoting posting #RHFTPA3OPP- 0513/01.
Human Resources, Middlesex-London Health Unit
50 King Street
London ON N6A 5L7
Email: [email protected]
Information concerning applicants is collected under the authority of the Health Protection & Promotion Act, R.S.O. 1990, c. H-7, as amended, and will be used to consider suitability for employment. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. The Health Unit is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Mission of the Middlesex-London Health Unit is to promote wellness, prevent disease and injury, and protect the public’s health through the delivery of public health programs, services and research.