June 27, 2013
10:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. (EST)
The goal of this webinar is to provide participants with the knowledge and skills needed to build a social engagement strategy.
- Describe how to develop social media engagement objectives based on the communication goals and objectives of your organization,
- Learn how to monitor online conversations: determine key words to monitor and detect patterns in search volume,
- Demonstrate how to identify the top sites an audience uses to find information,
- Learn how to choose topic specific discussions and find teachable moments,
- Assess how other messages and organizations are competing for the attention of your audience,
- Determine the right time to engage on a topic and how, and
- Develop compelling content.
Presenter: Sophie Rosa
For more information and to register, please visit http://www.eventbrite.com/event/6601755027#.