November 12 and 13, 2013
Join participants from across Ontario to learn new strategies and strengthen networks that support healthier communities. The conference theme is Creating community change by…
… engaging our communities,
… working in partnership, and
… fostering environments and conditions that support health.
Participants will take part in plenary presentations, workshops, networking and opportunities for sharing experiences. Keynote speaker Tonya Surman from the Centre for Social Innovation will inspire those who attend with her passion and knowledge related to multi-sectoral collaboration and entrepreneurship for social change.
Register online by Monday, July 15th, for the reduced early-bird rate of $250. Conference registrants are able to:
- Attend all conference presentations, workshops and activities;
- Participate in networking and peer sharing opportunities;
- Receive conference materials;
- Enjoy light breakfasts, full lunches and break refreshments; and
- Connect with others from various sectors across the province in a collaborative environment.
For more information, visit our website and watch our news list for the release of further program details in July: http://hclinkontario.ca/index.php/events/conferences.html.