Deadline July 31, 2013
- Are you looking to join a growing team to make a difference with people who face barriers to accessing health care?
- Are you a dynamic leader who can inspire, coach and support your team members in changing and chaotic times?
- Are you excited about working with the broader health system AS WELL AS getting into the nitty gritty of organizational management issues?
- Do you want to make a real difference in your community?
We are seeking a Client Services Director to lead our primary care teams in our growing organization.This position oversees a group of four Team Leads, who combined supervise a diverse interdisciplinary team of 36 FTE, including our physicians. The Client Services Director works within the context of the Centre’s mission and strategic directions, to provide leadership in the planning, implementation, development and evaluation of integrated and responsive primary health care services and programs.
- Relevant graduate degree from a recognized university, or combination of undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline with significant management experience in a community health care setting
- Other training that are assets include, certificates in HR Management, Coaching, and undergraduate degrees in a regulated health profession
- Extensive experience leading interdisciplinary teams and knowledge of health care systems in Ontario.
- Superior communication and conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrated flexibility, organizational and time management skills in a high pressure environment
- Four – six years progressive responsibility in management and staff supervision
Please forward your resume and covering letter by Wednesday, July 31, 2013 at 5:00 pm to Sharon Keith, Executive Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org.