Deadline August 28, 2013
The Ontario Association of Children’s Aid Societies (OACAS) is seeking competitive proposals (RFS) from qualified individuals/companies to develop a curricula system redesign blueprint.
Proposal Invitation Summary
The Ontario Association of Children’s Aid Societies (OACAS) is embarking on a special initiative to update the Education Services department’s approach to designing training curricula and learning resources. In order to meet our objectives and deliverables, OACAS is seeking competitive proposals (RFS) from qualified individuals/companies to develop a curricula system redesign blueprint.
OACAS is looking to partner with a consultant or firm to engage in a collaborative process which will build upon a series of research and analysis activities to be initiated at the same time as this project. The expected result is a plan to ensure that OACAS learning opportunities are:
- Measurably building participants’ competencies in child welfare
- Researched and evidence-based
- Relevant and reflective of emerging trends in child welfare on an ongoing basis
- Based on innovative, state of the art educational methodology that is consistent with adult learning
- Use technology where appropriate to support accelerated learning principles
- Easily revisable based on evaluation data collected from participants
Further details are found in the Request for Services: http://www.oacas.org/careers/aug2013/06aug2013_curricula_system_design_c...
The deadline for submitting a proposal is August 28th, 2013 at 1:00pm EDT.