No deadline noted
2 Permanent Full-Time Positions
The Porcupine Health Unit is seeking applications from experienced registered nurses with a nursing degree who are interested in applying their nursing knowledge and skills in order to promote, protect, and preserve the health of populations at the individual/family, community, and system level. The public health nurse participates as a member of an interdisciplinary team to plan, implement and evaluate public health programs within his/her community and catchment area. For more information about the Porcupine Health Unit please visit our website at www.porcupinehu.on.ca.
- BScN or equivalent degree;
- Current Registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario as a Registered Nurse;
- Previous public health or community nursing experience considered an asset;
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills;
- Must have access to a vehicle and a valid Ontario Driver’s license;
- Fluency in both official languages will be considered an asset and may be required for some positions.
Please forward resume to:
Porcupine Health Unit
Postal Bag 2012
169 Pine St. S.
Timmins, ON P4N 8B7
Telephone: (705) 267-1181
Fax: (705) 264-3980
Email: [email protected]
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Disponible en français